Sunday, April 13, 2008

Good-bye

Hi Folks,
I am back from my retreat and have decided to stop blogging, I,m not sure if its forever, or just for a while.

The reason I started blogging, was due to certain problems with my partners film business, I had to leave what I had been doing for 15 years ( intuitive counseling)and put all my time and energy into changing the structure of the existing business, and also branching it into a new one.

I have been working on this full time for about 2 years now, and it is now stable, and the new one is ready to roll.
I also had to drop my prison rehab programs, my Indian orphanage program, and various workshops and groups I used to run.

This again isn't a whinge, just what had to be done.

So I felt very lonely.The world of SFX, and the military, whilst very interesting, didn't really have a lot of "me" there..So I started reaching out to others through the Internet.
It was a medium for me to express the parts of me that weren't being expressed in my day to day life.

The 'others' I met are a diverse bunch of people who have stunned me with their awareness, kindness, intelligence, humour, spirituality and compassion ( yes, You Guys) who's loving support I have felt and treasured from across the miles that separate us, and I have also made some deep personal friends along the way.

However the cyber world has been gradually taking over for a while now, and its time for me to withdraw from it and get back into what I need to do.

To all my much, much loved blog buddies out there, email me if you feel like it, and I want to say thank you, I love all of you, and if I am ever in your part of the world, or you mine, lets meet up and "do lunch".

I wish you all the very best this life has to offer,
Love Enigma

21 comments:

Girl said...

You'll be missed.

Thanks for everything.

Have fun being you. :)

Anonymous said...

Yes you will be missed but you must always do what is best for you and I'm glad you're getting your you back. Much love and luck, me xxxxxx
ps thanks for all the support, it has meant a lot

Anonymous said...

Bye bye, what an amazing life you have and that is because you are an amazing person. Rage on, I say, I am sure we will bump into each other again somewhere in one of our many manifestations, woohoo, have fun,
Paul.

L.P. said...

I'z gonna miss you E-sista.
thanks for everything.
you were a warm hug on a cold night more than once.

Love
RL Me

Mel said...

(((((((( enigma ))))))))))

Be safe, stay well.

And bring your best expressive self wherever the journey takes you, eh?
It's an awesome expressive self that I've become privileged to know.

*hugs and prayers*

ozymandiaz said...

With sadness I bid you fond adieu
Wishing you luck in all that you do
I would be, to say the least, greatly remiss
For not stating how much you will be missed
By this I will fall to habits of old
And use my crappy poetry to bestow
The place in my heart that you have found
As there are precious few like you around
One truly defined as altruistic
With more than just a touch of the mystic
I will certainly miss your long white tail
And how with your words you weave a spell
I will miss the occasional glimpse of explosion
And the way you shared your deepest emotion
I will miss how you let us into your life
And all of your happiness and all of your strife
You will be sorely missed my friend
I pray only you come back again

ozymandiaz said...

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Wha
Wha
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Karl said...

Good Morning Enigma,

Best to you, take care.

nitebyrd said...

You will be greatly missed. Stop by and say, "Hello!" once in awhile.

Take care and enjoy!

MMMMWAH! xxxxx

Anonymous said...

awwwww......... just when i felt like i was getting to know you. but i understand, of course. i weigh the same thoughs. but doesn't mean i have to be happy about it.

oh yeah, and what ozy said.

Tiffanie said...

Will miss you.

Ron said...

I will REALLY, REALLY miss you, dear Enigma!

But I also know that everyone must follow that "inner voice"...and I admire you for doing so!

It's been an absolute PLEASURE meeting and sharing with you. Thank you!

Please feel free to email me, if you ever want to chat.

The BEST to you ALWAYS!!!

Love, ya!

Riff Dog said...

If I promise to start being a good (faithful) boy, will you stay? ; )

I'm sorry to see you go, but I understand. I hope things always go well for you.

skinny said...

it's good to know when to let go.

have a great one E!

savannah said...

i wish you the best of everything, sugar! thank you for letting me into your world! xoxox

Anonymous said...

Boo! woohoo, you are you and i am grateful, yayay

Anonymous said...

Oo oo, comments are back, hello, i see you lurking around in such an enigmatic way, how many tails do you have now? boo!

Enigma said...

Ginga, i put the comments back on, as so many people were emailing me...
This blog will soon die due to lack of food however.
i have 9 tails now, the maximun a kitsune can have hahah

Anonymous said...

9 whole tails! woohoo, your tapestries are even more beautiful when i looked at them again, and you pretend not to be an artist, you are an artist, everything about you and those tapestries are gorgeous and complete and detailed and rich and complex and simple and beautiful, all at the same time,

Enigma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

ruby tuesday, thankyou,