Sunday, January 6, 2008

Recreational Alien

What would you do if you were a Recreational Alien?
An Alien with too much time on your hands?

When your Alien weekends just drag on by.

Would you pop on in and do some really fruity crop circles?
Do burnouts with your space ship?
Write a film script?

Maybe abduct a human or too, just for kicks, because your young and bored?

And then ask your parents "Can I keep him? I promise to feed and clean up after him.
Plleeeaase can I keep him? Preeetttyyy Plleeaase?

And then have to go through the hassle of wiping his mind when your unhip Alien parents say "No You cant keep him! You know they'll grow up into big whiney things, they make a terrible mess, and they are never happy.

Look at what happened to the last one we got. Luckily when we dropped him back, he wrote that silly book, and no one believed him . Just because the neighbours have them doesn't mean we have to. When will you learn they cant be house trained?"

So there you are, your lean, your mean and your green, your parents don't understand you, your a Recreational Alien, tell me ,what would you do?

I am obviously a bored recreational Enigma at the moment.

Ps The best response to this question was from a non-blogging friend of mine, she said if she was a bored recreational alien shed start a blog.......food for thought for all the bloggers out there.






10 comments:

Mel said...

*chuckling*

You ARE bored!

Well, AS an alien stuck in a whole world of human beings I haffta say--they do NOT train worth a darn. LOL

Enigma said...

Yep ,I was bored.an you are right human dont train well LOL

Midnight said...

What do you mean IF? Hadn't you figured I was usually on another planet?

Enigma said...

Oh sorry Middy, how silly of me to forget.

Anonymous said...

Come read your crazy wild blog is what I would do. Except I wouldn't need to be bored, that link cracked me up, funniest use of links I have seen for a long time, I am still grinning, cool bananas, hello,

Enigma said...

hello gingatao, thanks for stopping by, i read your blog, really like it .I will have a good browse through when I have more time.

Wombat said...

I'd install cats as the rulers of the world, and have humans work to see to their every whim.

Oh.

I guess that happened already.

Enigma said...

Silly man Wombie, of course it has!

ozymandiaz said...

What? I'm the first to bring up anal probing? Aw cummon people. Everyone know thats the first thing on an aliens mind when they get to earth. Granted the "official" reason for their visit will be scientific or military or what ever but the reason they all elected for this assignment was the anal probing. That is what they do in their downtime. You see, aliens are very much akin to american (or any other nationality for that matter) red necks. When they get bored they either have to kill something or "probe" something, generally not of their species. I see the conversation going like this
Hey, what do you want to do after the oceanic survey this afternoon?
Hmm, I dunno, what do you wnt to do?
I don't know.
Hey lets get stoned.
YEA!
Then what?
Oh, I know, lets pick up some humans in some remote location and probe the fuch out of their asses.
Aw man, we did that yesterday, and they day before...
Yea, so, it's like way fun.
Your right, lets do it.
What shall we shove up their asses this time?
I don't know, how about that thing over there?
What is it?
Havent the foggiest.
Works for me...
and the next thing you know some unsuspecting humanoid has some unknown implement wedged up his keister.

Enigma said...

Ozzy, I,m glad you mentioned that.
So that also explains the "missing Single Sock"syndrome.
And varoius other household items that go missing.There not lost in the 4 th kitchen draw, some teenage alien has been using them as anal pobes.
Ah now its clear!